The information we collect is used for the following reasons:
1. To fulfil your requests for our products and services.
2. To manage your account and preferences.
3. To evaluate the quality of our site and find opportunities to improve.
4. To improve our services such as providing or recommending content, social connections, referrals and advertisements.
Personally-identifiable information, such as your name, email id, address and phone number is not shared with other organisations, except in the following circumstances:
1. In order to comply with legal requirements, prevent or take action against suspected fraud or protect the safety of our users.
2. In order to work with service providers, such as payment processors or credit agencies.
3. In the event that there is a violation of our “Terms and Conditions”, necessitating further action on our part.
Sensitive personal data or information
We have employed the services of PayU Payments Pvt. Ltd. for our payment gateway, and you will be redirected to their domain for all transactions. We do not collect any sensitive personal information (such as debit/credit card information) that you submit for your payment. We will not be responsible for any security issues on the PayU Payments Pvt. Ltd. payment gateway that may lead to this information being acquired by a third party.
How to contact us